- The HiPi GUI and dependence on wxPerl has been dropped.
- HiPi::BCM2835 and HiPi::Wiring have been moved to their own distributions.
- New HiPi:GPIO module for direct access to GPIO pin functions.
- Installation is now by a deb package, from CPAN or using the source tarball.
- Documentation has been rewritten.
- The main distribution now uses the Perl Artistic License
- A comprehensive command line tool - hipi-energenie - has been added to allow control of Energenie sockets, monitors and adapters.
Sunday, 24 September 2017
HiPi Modules 0.66 Released
This release includes several major changes.
Posted by Wallasey at 09:30
Labels: Perl, Raspberry Pi
Location: Wallasey, UK
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment