- The HiPi GUI and dependence on wxPerl has been dropped.
- HiPi::BCM2835 and HiPi::Wiring have been moved to their own distributions.
- New HiPi:GPIO module for direct access to GPIO pin functions.
- Installation is now by a deb package, from CPAN or using the source tarball.
- Documentation has been rewritten.
- The main distribution now uses the Perl Artistic License
- A comprehensive command line tool - hipi-energenie - has been added to allow control of Energenie sockets, monitors and adapters.
Sunday, 24 September 2017
HiPi Modules 0.66 Released
This release includes several major changes.